Specialist Tax Accountants In Pinner
In the UK there are many different taxes that are applicable to people and businesses.
Knowing which you are responsible for, when it’s due and how much you need to pay can be confusing.
But don’t worry, as specialist tax accountants in Pinner, here at Ross & Partners we can take care of all that for you. We offer our clients a wide range of tax services for Pinner based businesses and beyond. Some of which include the following:
Employee Remuneration Planning
For your everyday payroll needs, we can offer help with:
A business is nothing without it’s employees. Therefore, keeping your staff happy is essential. We can help in putting together the right employee remuneration packages to suit.
In addition to that, we also offer comprehensive advice on various matters of employment tax including
- Benefits planning
- Company car/van strategising
- Expenses dispensations
- Inducement payments
- Retirement planning
- Tax remuneration strategies
- Termination payments
Other Employment Services Offered
In addition to employee remuneration planning, we can also help with other areas of employment including:
- Determining self employed status. A lot of things changed for self-employed workers when the new IR35 laws came into play. However, some people are still unsure as to what category they fall under and what they should do about it. We can help determine your status to ensure you’re acting compliant.
- Help with tax investigations. If your employment status is under investigation we can help take some of the strain. As a leading tax accountant Pinner, we can provide you with expert advice and argue your case to the Tax Commissioner if need be.
Tax Planning Services Pinner
Why pay more tax then you have to?
We have extensive knowledge and experience in this area and will always work to make sure you don’t pay a penny more than necessary. The following are just some of the areas we can help to achieve effective tax planning:
- Personal tax
- Property tax
- Inheritance tax
- Capital gains tax
Tax Returns and Self Assessment
Anyone who is self-employed or a partner in a business partnership, earning more than the minimum threshold (currently £1000 per annum) must submit a self assessment tax return. Limited companies also have their own tax returns to submit.
The penalties for not submitting these returns on time, are harsh and therefore should be avoided at all costs. Here at Ross & Partners we can ease some of that burden by completing your returns for you. In addition to this we can also:
- Advise on your tax liabilities
- Identify any potential tax planning opportunities
- Complete all necessary tax computations
- Deal with any associated paperwork
- Negotiate any payments with HMRC/the Collector
Ross & Partners
The Barn House, 38 Meadow Way, Ruislip, HA4 8SY